Machine Learning Camp
Machine Learning @ RIT is our week-long summer day camp that lets students learn the basic building blocks of Neural Network (Deep Learning). This camp is enriched with mini-tasks and week-long goals that promote programming skills and creativity. Along with the mini-tasks, instructors teach the students some of the fundamental aspects of Deep Learning.
We are currently offering Beginner camp level for Machine Learning Camp. Below are quick details and the outline of the Beginner camp
Quick Details About the Camp
- Held @ Rochester Institute of Technology
- Will be held in the James E. Gleason Building (Building 09)
- 1 Week Duration Day Camps
- Monday – Friday
- Drop-off time: 8:30am – 9:30am
- Pick-up time: 4:00pm – 4:30pm
- Beginner level offered
- Lunch is provided
- All needed materials are provided to the campers during the camp.
- The Age Requirement below for the camp is not restrictive. Anyone from 9th-12th grade can register. It shows the teaching level of the camp and what age groups it was designed for.
- Age Requirement (Rising 9th-12th grades)
- Some programming experience is recommended but not required.
- Basic math skills such as algebra and arithmetic.
- Enthusiasm to learn new ideas and concept.