RoboCamp is maintained and operated by the Multi-Agent Bio-Robotics Lab (MABL). MABL is part of the Electrical and Microelectronic Engineering Department within the Kate Gleason College of Engineering at Rochester Institute of Technology.
Our instructor staff is composed of currently enrolled undergraduate, master’s and Ph.D level college students at RIT. Additional camp counselors are recruited from local high-school, many of which are involved in First Robotics.
For ALL questions regarding RoboCamp please Email:
- Camps will be held in James E. Gleason Building (Building 09) Room 3200/3100
- Rochester Institute of Technology is located at 79 Lomb Memorial Drive, Rochester, NY 14623.
- Use the custom Google map below to get to where you need to go.
- To get directions to RIT click on the “Main Entrance” pin point, then click directions and enter your starting address.
- Click on the highlighted paths and pin points to get driving directions and more information about them.
- Provided is an Interactive Campus Map just in case.
View Building 09 @ RIT in a larger map